Tis the season to be jolly and indulge in festive feasting! Join us as we dive into a world of mouth-watering Christmas recipes, all made extra magical with the help of TEFALs kitchen wonders. We’re cooking up a holiday extravaganza. Let’s unwrap the gift of unforgettable flavours and make this Christmas truly delicious! 🎄🎅🏻
Elevate your Christmas festivities with the magic of gingerbread! With Tefal Easy Fry Multifunctional Air Fryer Oven, we’re turning your kitchen into a holiday wonderland. In just a few simple steps, you’ll be crafting 20-25 delectable gingerbread treats that capture the true essence of the season.
Let’s create gingerbread joy together!
350g plain flour
150g brown sugar
85g unsalted butter
150g golden or maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Sieve the flour, ginger, cloves and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Heat the butter in the microwave until melted.
- Add the sugar and syrup to the melted butter and mix until dissolved.
- Leave the sugar mixture to cool slightly, then mix into the dry ingredients to form a dough. Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a ¼-inch thickness.
- Using the cookie cutter, stamp out your chosen shapes then re-roll any offcuts and repeat.
- Place in the air fryer, on 180 degrees, with enough space between to allow for spreading for 3-5 minutes.
- Once cool, decorate or simply enjoy on their own.
Mont Blanc Cappuccino
Let’s indulge in the joy of the season with the ultimate Christmas treat – the Mont Blanc Cappuccino, perfectly crafted with the KRUPS Evidence Eco! It’s a sip of festive magic, combining rich espresso and velvety froth milk, sprinkled with a touch of holiday cheer.
Let’s turn your coffee break into a celebration!
Ingredients (This drink serves 1)
A few candied chestnuts
1 heaped tsp chestnut puree
10cl almond milk
- Place chestnut puree at the bottom of the glass. Attach the milk spout to the coffee machine and immerse it in the milk.
- Place the glass under the coffee nozzle and select Cappuccino Size L.
- Place a few candied chestnuts on top.
- Sit back, sip & enjoy!
Mistletoe Mozzarella Sticks
Now, let’s enjoy the epitome of holiday snacks with our Christmas Mozzarella Sticks, air-fried to perfection in our state-of-the-art TEFAL Dual Drawer Air Fryer & Grill!
Ingredients (This makes 6 sticks)
1 block of Mozzarella
70 g Plain Flour
30 g grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 large egg
1 egg white
- Cut the block of mozzarella into 12 sticks, then cut these in half so you have 24 pieces. In a large bowl, mix flour, grated Parmesan, Herbes de Provence and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and egg white with a fork and put some baking paper on a baking tray.
- Dip the mozzarella sticks into the different bowls in the following order: Flour and Parmesan, then eggs and finally the flour again. Place the sticks on the baking tray as you go. Once all the sticks have been coated, put them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Cover the grill plate with baking paper. Place half the mozzarella sticks into the cooking bowl, making sure they are not touching. Brush them with oil.
- Set the AIR FRY programme to 200°C for 13 minutes. Turn them over with a fork halfway through cooking. The outside should be crisp and golden.
- Once finished, repeat the process with the second batch.
- Serve the mozzarella sticks hot with a side of your favourite dip!
Christmas Crab Cakes
Get ready to deck the halls and your dinner table with the exquisite Crab Cakes – prepared to perfection with the TEFALs OptiGrill range.
Let the festivities begin!
Ingredients (This makes 12)
1/2 cup (125 ml) very finely chopped celery
1/2 cup (125 ml) very finely chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup (125 ml) very finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise, divided
2 green onions, very finely chopped
2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp (1 ml) each salt and pepper (approx.)
2 cans (120 g each) chunk crabmeat, drained well
1 1/4 cups (300 ml) panko breadcrumbs (approx.), divided
2 roasted red peppers
1/4 cup (50 ml) sour cream
4 tsp (20 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Stir the celery with the red bell pepper, parsley, 1/4 cup (50 ml) mayonnaise, the green onion, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab and 1/2 cup (125 ml) breadcrumbs just until well combined. Form the mixture into 12 balls. Place the remaining breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs until evenly coated; place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining mayonnaise, roasted red peppers, sour cream and lemon juice in a food processor.
Pulse until mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
If your Optigrill is not connected
Turn on the grill
– Select the manual mode program on your grill and press OK
If your Optigrill is connected:
– Personalize your cooking preferences by clicking on the link at the bottom of this step (red color is recommended), and
press OK on your Optigrill.
- Lightly grease the cooking plates with cooking spray. Once the purple indicator light has stopped flashing, place the crab cakes on the grill and close the lid.
- Cook, in batches, for 3 minutes or until heated through and well marked.
- Serve the crab cakes with the roasted red pepper sauce on the side & enjoy!
As we wrap up this culinary journey through the festive flavours of Christmas, remember that the magic doesn’t end here! For even more mouthwatering recipes, unique gift ideas for your loved ones, and a special guide on crafting the perfect Christmas dinner using our Dual Drawer Air Fryer, be sure to explore our Christmas brochure, available on our TEFAL website. It’s your one-stop destination for a truly joyous and delicious holiday season. And don’t forget, the merriment continues on our TEFAL App, where you’ll find an abundance of recipes to keep the festive spirit alive in your kitchen.
From our TEFAL family to yours, we wish you a season filled with joy, love, and the delectable delight of Christmas recipes that warm both hearts and tummies.
Happy cooking and a very Merry Christmas!