These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
AE Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
Tefal UK, Groupe SEB UK ltd, Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, SL4 1NA
- Tefal’s promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, aged 18 or over.
- Up one entry per person per the promotional period.
- One win per household.
- Valid UK postal address required for prize fulfilment.
- The promotion will commence on 14th October 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 20th October 2020.
How to Enter:
- To enter the National Baking Week prize draw:
- On @roddas_cream Instagram Page – Comment, like the promotional post & tag a friend
- Follow @tefal.uk & @roddas_cream
The Prize – a bundle of the below together
- 1 x Tefal Cake Factory Precision Cake and Bread Machine
- A box of Rodda’s goodies including 3 x Rodda’s butter, 3 x 227g Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream, 1 x shortbread tin, 1 x fudge tin, 1 x Great Cream Robbery Book, 2 x Tiptree Jams.
- There are 2 bundles to be won.
- All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- Winner selection & notification will be handled entirely by AE Rodda & Son and in accordance to their t&c’s for the promotion.
- AE Rodda & Son will send all prizes.
- Once confirmation of address has been received, these details will also be passed to a third-party courier service for dispatch.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner providing confirmation of address
- Winners will be required to disclose a name, address and telephone number to enable delivery of the prize. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery
- The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
Any personal information provided by the entrants will be used by the Promoter and/or its agents for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter may also publish publicly the name and county of the winners. If you have expressly opted-in to receiving further information from the Promoter, you agree that the Promoter and/or its agents or suppliers may use and store these details to provide you with further information about the Promoter’s products and services.