Okay, so everyone knows that a deep fryer isn’t going to make it to number one in the health food gadget stakes. But, there’s no denying it, some things just don’t taste as good baked or grilled. Plus, we all deserve to treat ourselves now and then. At least if you’re doing the cooking, you’re in charge of all the ingredients, so how healthy you make it is up to you. Convinced? Excellent, let’s dive into the good stuff.
So, we’ve whetted your appetite for crispy golden goodness, now it’s time to deliver the goods. It turns out there’s some pretty amazing stuff you can fry. We’ve rounded up the very best inspo from around the web to get your tastebuds jumping.
Deep fried tortellini? OMG yes!
Bite-sized toffee apple doughnuts? Heck yeah!
Deep fried tequila shots? We’ll just say that again people deep fried tequila shots!
It’s clear, you need some of those awesome recipes in your life, but if you’re going to master any of those incredible delicacies, you’re going to need the right tools for the job. Of course, a Tefal Deep Fryer gets you light and super crispy results no matter what you’re cooking.
A really important feature is the immersed heating element. It maintains high oil temperature – the key to those deliciously crispy results. Another important aspect our designers have kept an eye on is making sure that you’re always in total control – an incredibly accurate thermostat keeps the perfect temperature dialled in and the viewing window lets you see when you’ve hit your perfect shade of crispy gold (with the added bonus that the lid prevents unwanted oil splashes on the counter too).
Whatever happens, after you’ve eaten a few too many deep fried tequila shots (and let’s be clear here, do not share those pics, ever.) at some point, someone’s got to tidy up. If that someone is almost always you, then you’ll be glad to hear clean-down is another area where Tefal is one step ahead.
Our patented oil filtration system makes it a cinch. Once you’re done cooking, the Deep Fryer automatically drains the oil and cleans it for future use. Not only can you store it with no smells, you also get more use from your oil. But, even better, once drained it’s super simple to disassemble the fryer and put the parts through the dishwasher. Tefal genius at its best.
If this all sounds like a dream come true, you can buy a Tefal Deep Fryer here.
- Save Food From the Bin With the Food SnifferSave Food From the Bin With the Food Sniffer25 November 2016
- Connected Homes Keep Getting SmarterConnected Homes Keep Getting Smarter22 September 2016
- The Best and Worst Kitchen Gadgets Out ThereThe Best and Worst Kitchen Gadgets Out There09 September 2016
- Smart Homes For the ElderlySmart Homes For the Elderly24 August 2016
- Robotic Furniture Could Transform Your HomeRobotic Furniture Could Transform Your Home22 July 2016
- Health Foods – Too Good To Be True?Health Foods – Too Good To Be True?11 June 2019
- Would You Try Camel’s Milk?Would You Try Camel’s Milk?24 May 2019
- Brits increase their appetite for ethical foodBrits increase their appetite for ethical food07 May 2019
- Time To Rethink Vegan Cheese?Time To Rethink Vegan Cheese?07 May 2019
- Fats: Not Necessarily EvilFats: Not Necessarily Evil07 May 2019
- Fabulous Fish And Chips – The Ultimate GuideFor National Fish & Chip Day skip the chippy and have a bash yourself. We have got you covered with this brilliant batter and sensational side recipes.06 June 2019
- How Do You Like To Doughnut?Ring doughnuts, filled doughnuts and even savoury doughnuts; Tefal’s got the gadgets to knock up the best treats this National Doughnut Week.15 May 2019
- Enjoy Cronuts This EasterCronuts are the perfect nest-shaped treat to serve up this Easter and there’s so much you and the kids can do with them.15 April 2019
- Not Your Average CrispLentils, chickpeas, kale? Potatoes no longer rule the roost in the crisp department. Fancy mixing it up and trying something a little different?01 April 2019
- Chip Shortage Due To Climate ChangeChips are an inch shorter due to climate change and could become a rare treat if we don’t start putting the planet first.06 February 2019