Okay, so everyone knows that a deep fryer isn’t going to make it to number one in the health food gadget stakes. But, there’s no denying it, some things just don’t taste as good baked or grilled. Plus, we all deserve to treat ourselves now and then. At least if you’re doing the cooking, you’re in charge of all the ingredients, so how healthy you make it is up to you. Convinced? Excellent, let’s dive into the good stuff.
So, we’ve whetted your appetite for crispy golden goodness, now it’s time to deliver the goods. It turns out there’s some pretty amazing stuff you can fry. We’ve rounded up the very best inspo from around the web to get your tastebuds jumping.
Deep fried tortellini? OMG yes!
Bite-sized toffee apple doughnuts? Heck yeah!
Deep fried tequila shots? We’ll just say that again people deep fried tequila shots!
It’s clear, you need some of those awesome recipes in your life, but if you’re going to master any of those incredible delicacies, you’re going to need the right tools for the job. Of course, a Tefal Deep Fryer gets you light and super crispy results no matter what you’re cooking.
A really important feature is the immersed heating element. It maintains high oil temperature – the key to those deliciously crispy results. Another important aspect our designers have kept an eye on is making sure that you’re always in total control – an incredibly accurate thermostat keeps the perfect temperature dialled in and the viewing window lets you see when you’ve hit your perfect shade of crispy gold (with the added bonus that the lid prevents unwanted oil splashes on the counter too).
Whatever happens, after you’ve eaten a few too many deep fried tequila shots (and let’s be clear here, do not share those pics, ever.) at some point, someone’s got to tidy up. If that someone is almost always you, then you’ll be glad to hear clean-down is another area where Tefal is one step ahead.
Our patented oil filtration system makes it a cinch. Once you’re done cooking, the Deep Fryer automatically drains the oil and cleans it for future use. Not only can you store it with no smells, you also get more use from your oil. But, even better, once drained it’s super simple to disassemble the fryer and put the parts through the dishwasher. Tefal genius at its best.
If this all sounds like a dream come true, you can buy a Tefal Deep Fryer here.
- Could You Save Time And Effort With These Futuristic Gadgets?Could You Save Time And Effort With These Futuristic Gadgets?28 October 2019
- Eureka! How To Get Kids InventingEureka! How To Get Kids Inventing25 July 2019
- Save Food From the Bin With the Food SnifferSave Food From the Bin With the Food Sniffer25 November 2016
- Connected Homes Keep Getting SmarterConnected Homes Keep Getting Smarter22 September 2016
- The Best and Worst Kitchen Gadgets Out ThereThe Best and Worst Kitchen Gadgets Out There09 September 2016
- Iron Or Garment Steamer – Which Is Best For You?Iron Or Garment Steamer – Which Is Best For You?19 August 2020
- Plan Your Ultimate Summer StaycationPlan Your Ultimate Summer Staycation03 July 2020
- Ingenio Takes 1st Place In Indy Best Buy!Ingenio Takes 1st Place In Indy Best Buy!16 June 2020
- GHI’s Top Budget Iron! Tefal Ultraglide Anti-ScaleGHI’s Top Budget Iron! Tefal Ultraglide Anti-Scale04 June 2020
- The Ultimate Post Lockdown Bucket ListThe Ultimate Post Lockdown Bucket List26 May 2020
- Ultimate Weekend BreakfastsTake your breakfasts up a gear this weekend and create something extra special. Check out these recipes fab recipes for some delicious inspo.22 November 2019
- How To Make Best EVER ActiFry ChipsCheck out our top tips for chips sent from the heavens above…you will be chowing down to some seriously crispy chips before you know it.18 November 2019
- Fabulous Fish And Chips – The Ultimate GuideFor National Fish & Chip Day skip the chippy and have a bash yourself. We have got you covered with this brilliant batter and sensational side recipes.06 June 2019
- How Do You Like To Doughnut?Ring doughnuts, filled doughnuts and even savoury doughnuts; Tefal’s got the gadgets to knock up the best treats this National Doughnut Week.15 May 2019
- Enjoy Cronuts This EasterCronuts are the perfect nest-shaped treat to serve up this Easter and there’s so much you and the kids can do with them.15 April 2019
- Not Your Average CrispLentils, chickpeas, kale? Potatoes no longer rule the roost in the crisp department. Fancy mixing it up and trying something a little different?01 April 2019