Who will be our first ever Slimmer’s Secret Supercook? You get to decide and have the chance to win some great prizes!
We challenged six foodie phenomenons to develop their very own tastebud-tingling recipes for the ActiFry. There’s more to ActiFry than cooking delicious, healthy chips and these bloggers prove it with their mouthwatering recipes. But whose recipe will see them crowned Slimmer’s Secret Supercook?
All you need to do is vote for your favourite recipe here for the chance to win some tasty prizes!
One of you lucky people will win a weekend of pampering for you (and a friend) at the luxury Greyshott Spa, and a bunch of you will each win an ActiFry XL!
Katy from What Katy Said is vying for the crown with her succulent Sweet Sticky Pork dish. With so many amazing dishes, the competition is too close to call so each blogger really needs your support. If you love the looks of this dish make sure to give Katy your vote.
Sweet Sticky Pork
Served with brown rice.
10 minutes to prep, 20 minutes to cook.
- 1lb of pork strips
- 1 ActiFry spoonful of corn flour
- 300ml passata
- 1 ActiFry spoonful of tomato puree
- 1 ActiFry spoonful of brown sugar
- 150ml apple juice
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 ActiFry spoonful of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ActiFry spoons of diet cola
*ActiFry spoon is approx. 20ml
- Mix together 1 ActiFry spoonful of cola with the cornflour to make a paste.
- Add the tomato puree, apple juice, remaining cola, sugar, and passata. Mix thoroughly.
- Brown the onions in the ActiFry for 5 minutes while chopping the pork into pieces.
- Add the pork to the ActiFry with the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the ActiFry, fully coating the meat, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.
Here are the other recipes that are competing in the Slimmer’s Secret Supercook challenge:
Which is your favourite? Vote now to be in with the chance to win a luxury Greyshott Spa weekend for two or an ActiFry XL!