Who will be our first ever Slimmer’s Secret Supercook? You get to decide and have the chance to win some great prizes!
We challenged six foodie phenomenons to develop their very own tastebud-tingling recipes for the ActiFry. There’s more to ActiFry than cooking delicious, healthy chips and these bloggers prove it with their mouthwatering recipes. But whose recipe will see them crowned Slimmer’s Secret Supercook?
All you need to do is vote for your favourite recipe here for the chance to win some tasty prizes!
One of you lucky people will win a weekend of pampering for you (and a friend) at the luxury Greyshott Spa, and a bunch of you will each win an ActiFry XL!
Michelle from Greedy Gourmet is vying for the crown with her delectable Harissa Prawns. With so many amazing dishes, the competition is too close to call so each blogger really needs your support. If you love the looks of this dish make sure to give Michelle your vote.
Served with coriander garnish and jewelled couscous.
Prep time: 15 mins
Marinate time: 60 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 45ml (3 tbsp.) harissa paste
- 15ml (1 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) sea salt
- 20 shell-on prawns, cleaned
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Prepare the marinade in a big bowl by mixing the oil, paste and salt together.
- Stir in the prawns and mix thoroughly, ensuring all areas of the shellfish are covered.
- Marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Cook in the ActiFry for 10 minutes.
- Serve with couscous and/or salad.
Here are the other recipes that are competing in the Slimmer’s Secret Supercook challenge:
Which is your favourite? Vote now to be in with the chance to win a luxury Greyshott Spa weekend for two or an ActiFry XL!