Who will be our first ever Slimmer’s Secret Supercook? You get to decide and have the chance to win some great prizes!
We challenged six foodie phenomenons to develop their very own tastebud-tingling recipes for the ActiFry. There’s more to ActiFry than cooking delicious, healthy chips and these bloggers prove it with their mouthwatering recipes. But whose recipe will see them crowned Slimmer’s Secret Supercook?
All you need to do is vote for your favourite recipe here for the chance to win some tasty prizes!
One of you lucky people will win a weekend of pampering for you (and a friend) at the luxury Greyshott Spa, and a bunch of you will each win an ActiFry XL!
Grace from Eats Amazing is vying for the crown with her flavoursome Fruity King Prawn & Mango Curry. With so many amazing dishes, the competition is too close to call so each blogger really needs your support. If you love the looks of this dish make sure to give Grace your vote.
Fruity King Prawn & Mango Curry
Served with brown rice and steamed vegetables.
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp. mild curry paste (preferably korma)
- 1 mango (or 200g fresh mango chunks)
- 1 400g tin tomatoes
- 1 400g tin coconut milk
- 300g cooked and peeled king prawns
- Handful flaked almonds
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Roughly chop the onions and peppers, stone, peel and roughly chop the mango.
- Place the onion and red pepper in the ActiFry and drizzle over the oil. Set the timer and cook for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, stir in the curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the mango, chopped tomatoes and coconut milk and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir in the prawns and cook for another 5 minutes until heated through.
- Whilst the prawns are cooking, chop the coriander. Once cooked, sprinkle over the chopped coriander and flaked almonds.
- Serve with brown rice and steamed vegetables with extra coriander leaves and almonds to garnish.
Here are the other recipes that are competing in the Slimmer’s Secret Supercook challenge:
Which is your favourite? Vote now to be in with the chance to win a luxury Greyshott Spa weekend for two or an ActiFry XL!