We’re celebrating 60 years of Tefal in 2016
Can you believe we’re 60? We don’t feel a day over 21 – and we definitely still have the same passion now as when we first started in the 1950s.
It all began with the first non-stick frying pan, which we launched in 1956. But we haven’t rested on our laurels. We’ve continued to evolve and grow. The recipe for this success? Constant innovation. From the very beginning, we’ve always strived to listen to the people who love our products and anticipate changes in their lifestyles to create products that suit their needs.
For example, we’ve seen how the kitchen’s role in the home has totally changed. It’s no longer just a place to cook food, but often the central point of the home for everyone to come together – whether it’s the whole family bustling through in the morning to grab a quick bite to eat before heading out to work and school, helping our children proudly making a mess while baking their first cake, or having a catchup with our friends while the kids play in the other room.
At the same time, our relationship with food has undergone a profound transformation. Preparing a meal is no longer a burden – we enjoy cooking! Especially if we’re cooking up something that’s worthy of an Instagram snap or if we can enjoy a glass of wine while doing it.
For 60 years now, we’ve been with you and your family through your daily life. We’ve always done our best to create new ways of making your life easier. And we’re not ready to stop yet. We want to keep inspiring you and your family to help you make the most of each special occasion.
Thank you for sharing 60 years of Tefal ideas. We want you to join us in celebrating 60 years of happiness together and that’s why we’re giving you the chance to win one of 60 Tefal prizes.
Win Tefal non-stick pans
For our 60th anniversary, we’re going to be picking 60 winners to win a Tefal non-stick pan and all you have to do is send us a photo of what you’re cooking. And it gets better – our top three winners will all receive a Tefal Ingenio set, including a 13-piece Tefal Ingenio induction set (RRP £250.00) for 1st place.
How to enter:
- Take a photo of your favourite dish to cook in your Tefal pans.
- Post your photo on our Facebook page, tweet us @TefalUK or tag us on Instagram @tefal.uk.
- However you enter, be sure to include the hashtag #Tefal60Years in your post.
We’ll be picking 60 winners overall. Our top three prize winners will each receive a Tefal Ingenio set, while all 60 winners will receive a Tefal non-stick pan.
The competition closes on Thursday 12th May 2016, so get cooking and get snapping! Your dish could even feature on our social media profiles.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. No bulk or third-party entries.
- Competition runs from 2.00pm on Thursday 7th April 2016. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Thursday 12th May 2016.
- There are 60 prizes available in this competition. The first placed winner will win a Tefal Ingenio Induction Complete 13 Piece Cookware Set. Second place will win a Tefal Ingenio Induction 4 Piece Starter Cookware Set. Third place will win a Tefal Ingenio Induction 3 Piece Try-Me Cookware Set. The other 57 winners will each receive one Tefal non-stick frying pan.
- To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via Tefal UK’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. To enter, post a photo of your favourite dish to cook in a Tefal product, either on Tefal UK’s Facebook page (facebook.com/tefaluk), on Twitter by tagging @TefalUK, or on Instagram by tagging @Tefal.UK. Your message must including the hashtag #Tefal60Years in your message.
- The winning entries will be selected from all the approved entries received during the competition period. All winners will be selected by 2.00pm on Monday 16th May 2016. The winners will be notified on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to the account they entered with within 24 hours of the prize draw being made. The winner will have 24 hours in which to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed for the daily prize.
- The 60 winners will be selected from all approved entries into the competition. The top three winners will then be posted on Facebook and Twitter for a public vote, whereby the public will vote to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd This will be determined by the number of votes for each of the three images.
- Once the prize has been successfully claimed, we will post the prize to the confirmed postal address supplied via Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
- Groupe SEB UK does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
- Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
- Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, and not the companies mentioned above.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Groupe SEB, Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, SL4 1NA